• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Prototype Blends..

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all I think it's time I pass on a grail i aquired back almost a year ago. Priorities change and so do tastes. I still have a released blend but I'd like to pass along the prototype pair. Looking to get 900 shipped conus and Canada offers are welcome. Also if you know me you know these are the real deal. Cheers and thanks for looking.

20180201_103840.jpg
20180201_103928.jpg
20180201_103912.jpg
20180201_104009.jpg
20180201_103949.jpg
20180201_103658.jpg
20180201_103632.jpg
20180201_103619.jpg

Sale is for the prototype only. I don't know if I could ever sell.my full blends set.

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn, i am too broke right now if not i would grab them from you... bad timing...

Username Hidden said:
Damn, i am too broke right now if not i would grab them from you... bad timing...
No problemo. I listed them for what I paid minus the shipping costs so I hope it's priced right.

Wow awesome piece brother. Someone s going to get an amazing pair

Username Hidden said:
Wow awesome piece brother. Someone s going to get an amazing pair
Thanks I hate to let it go but I have some bills I need to pay.. always the way haha..

Username Hidden said:
Hi all I think it's time I pass on a grail i aquired back almost a year ago. Priorities change and so do tastes. I still have a released blend but I'd like to pass along the prototype pair. Looking to get 900 shipped conus and Canada offers are welcome. Also if you know me you know these are the real deal. Cheers and thanks for looking.

View attachment 429391 View attachment 429392 View attachment 429393 View attachment 429394 View attachment 429395 View attachment 429396 View attachment 429397 View attachment 429399

Sale is for the prototype only. I don't know if I could ever sell.my full blends set.
Apologies for my ignorance, but how are they different from the eventual released versions? Was it just the paint colours?

Username Hidden said:
Apologies for my ignorance, but how are they different from the eventual released versions? Was it just the paint colours?
They are basically the reverse. Shannon has one too and I believe the museum has one.. I've only ever heard of 3 pairs and seen 2. Its not ignorance buddy. Ask questions. Its no prob but if the thread gets to many just PM me from now on so it stays fair for everyone else.

The full version is beside it in one of the photos.

Username Hidden said:

I think the colour change was 'large' enough @cacatman

They are lovely Brian but out of my price range........by a BIG margin, I'm sure they'll be no problem to sell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back