• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prototype cases??

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
I was wondering if anybody has seen this cube before? It was procured directly from oakley in Australia and from a very reputable person in oakley so I have no doubt to its authenticity. Apparently it was for a woman's range that was not released? And there are others around? Has anybody seen one or have any information about them?
received_580002376045657.jpeg

I was wondering if anybody has seen this cube before? It was procured directly from oakley in Australia and from a very reputable person in oakley so I have no doubt to its authenticity. Apparently it was for a woman's range that was not released? And there are others around? Has anybody seen one or have any information about them?View attachment 755590
Looks like the regular cube but painted; though first time seeing a cube in this color.
Still a Gen 2 cube from the size of the rivets.

Womens branding didnt use that logo.
Has the Script. AFAIK when oakley started a "womens" marketing approach, they started using the script.

I would say a regular cube just painted, they might have painted it to go with the women’s script case for displaying the women’s line, that would make sense
Yes it is regular cube. I should have said unique rather than prototype 😎. I was just wondering if anybody else had one or any information about it or different colour cubes? It arrived from oakley like that in that colour it wasn't painted by the store or aftermarket. He got it as it wasn't used and the store closed. It has been in storage.

Apparently there are a few others like it out there. Hopefully someone has another and they can confirm exactly what it was painted for.

Did the cubes come with that light inside of the bottom?

If so, are there different configurations for the cube?
Yes the light was in there already. I am not sure about configuration. I will get to see it when I pick it up in few weeks with a whole lot of x Metal goodies

Latest Posts

Back