• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prototype cases??

This one just came up for sale.
Seller is asking €100,-

E4151EB5-564B-49CB-A76F-DF53C1301242.jpeg

FF83176E-BAAA-42A4-81F6-63CFA72CBD94.jpeg

E9D95A42-8968-4B88-B512-C13E40D94F6F.jpeg

That looks like every other cube I've seen - notice how it doesn't have a light built into the base of it.

The other "custom" cube had the light in it.

Is that light "OEM Oakley" or customized?

Im guessing it’s custom but Oakley was known to “experiment” with common designs they already had on the books so not sure how you would determine

Im guessing it’s custom but Oakley was known to “experiment” with common designs they already had on the books so not sure how you would determine
Yeah I'm not sure how would determine for sure. I was hoping someone else had one so I could find out more info. The guy I'm getting from is ex oakley and he got it directly from them as is. I really want to know its history.

Yeah I'm not sure how would determine for sure. I was hoping someone else had one so I could find out more info. The guy I'm getting from is ex oakley and he got it directly from them as is. I really want to know its history.

If you find another one identical chances are it might have been done by Oakley. I’ve never seen one that color and with the light so you might never know for sure. To me it looks painted considering the hinges are also that same color. Still doesn’t mean it was or wasn’t done by oakley.

Back