• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prototype Icon Keychain.............

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Merry Christmas to me from my machinist brother-in-law! This was my gift from him yesterday! He's working on a "Scatter" Icon next.......
photo8-1.jpg

yeah this isn't a carabiner....just a keychain....its about 1 1/4" high by 3" long and made from 6061 billet aluminum....and its prolly the only one on the planet!

Very Nice work. Any plans to make any more???

I have made several in 4 layers of 6oz carbon fiber...

img0458dd.jpg

possibly....I would only get more to trade here..NEVER sell !!!! I LOVE the carbon fiber Icon....maybe we could trade each other? Thats really cool! Mine was 30 mins of programming and 1 hour to cut....the machine is bigger than my downstairs! He's trying to get some titanium....stay tuned...................

possibly....I would only get more to trade here..NEVER sell !!!! I LOVE the carbon fiber Icon....maybe we could trade each other? Thats really cool! Mine was 30 mins of programming and 1 hour to cut....the machine is bigger than my downstairs! He's trying to get some titanium....stay tuned...................

It takes me about 3-4 hours to make one. Hand beveled.... Let me know and maybe we can trade..... Mine are about 2" by 5" I use raw carbon and make up my own resins. I do a mixture that sets up quick then when they are done I also can lacquer them...

Latest Posts

Back