• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prototype Sunglasses- Splice FMJ Electric Blue/Polished Black - Ice Iridium Lenses.

That’s fricken cool
Thanks. I got your message and if I think of selling it in the future I'll post it here. Been getting a few similar messages from other people. I've got a few other limited editions which I'll share images soon.

Awesome piece. Never saw anything in splices EB. Im imagining with either FMJ or black chrome lowers or arms. I'll get in line on the "I wanna buy those" list. What other gems might you have?
It's a beautiful color combo. I've got some other limited edition pieces which I'll post pics of over time.

WOW!!!

IMG_6606.gif

Hey all, I received these prototype - Splice FMJ Electric Blue/Polished Black - Ice Iridium Lenses, when I worked at Oakley International 18 years ago from my then boss who was based at Foothill Ranch.

This color was never released but I'm quite sure it was the only piece made in this color. I wanted to know if anyone else has any other colors in the Splice which were never released?

It came with an extra Electric Blue pair of earsocks and nosepads. I've never worn these and removed them out today after a long time reminiscing about the good old days when Oakley was still a crazy awesome place to work at :)

View attachment 736794

View attachment 736795

View attachment 736796

View attachment 736797

View attachment 736798

View attachment 736799Can I purchase them? Pretty please 😀

Latest Posts

Back