• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proud Oakley Wife

JenniJet2233

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello everyone! For those of you who don't already know, I am the wife of that sexy hunk of manliness located in my profile photo. He goes by the name of @Dnkeyhnter on here. He is trying to teach me to navigate the site so this will apparently be my second introduction.
I (we) have three beautiful children. I am the youngest of 7 children and we were all born and raised in New York (hence the username "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!") For those of you who know my husband, you also know that he is a huge Dolphins fan. Note to the wise, if you and your spouse are not fans of the same team, don't make make bets on football games (this is where I would shamelessly insert the family photo of my husband wearing a NY Jets jersey, but I would like to sleep in my bed tonight) :rofl: There's really not much to know about me except that my life revolves around my family (my children, my husband, my siblings and my dad). Most of my time is spent at home with kids, doing schoolwork, knitting and crocheting (yes I am that boring old lady who is trapped in the wrong generation). I am a huge writing addict, which is why I just started a blog anddeien It's pretty pointless really, but it just gives me an outlet for my writing and luckily my husband is super supportive and encouraging so he doesn't mind that I just spend nearly two straight days in front of the computer. I am already familiar with some of the people on here who have a strong relationship with @Dnkeyhnter, but for everyone else, it is very nice to meet you all.

Back