• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proud Oakley Wife

:welcome: to the forum.
Hoping my wife never joins the forum, all my secrets are in my post history.

He actually encouraged me to join. But we already know one another's "good, bad and ugly". But don't think I haven't asked him if his Oakley friends that he is always texting are really who he says they are. Make no mistake about your own wife however, no woman needs a membership to the forum to know how to google you and every pseudonym you have ever used. :rofl:
2f018276a200214722bdcd9f426c0cf8.jpg

Hi and :welcome:. pm on @Dnkeyhnter metals! Lol jkjk. Your husband is a good guy, congrats on joining the forum.

Don't be fooled, he is just trying to get you to the classified section so you know where to get his gifts from. @Dnkeyhnter you're a genius!

You are actually the second person to inquire about that. lol. I would know such thing! But I appreciate the warm welcome, and he talks very highly about all of you as well.
His gift selection is blatantly obvious, there is a huge Oakley case in our living that's light never gets turned off. I did try getting him an autographed Dolphins helmet from the 1972 perfect season, but he found out about it and made me cancel the order because he didn't want me spending that much money on him. If it says Dolphins, X-Metal, Oakley or Infinite Hero, I know it's a good bet... unless I were ever in the position to buy him a Ferrari or Lamborghini... don't think I'd see him turning those down :lol:

Latest Posts

Back