• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proud Oakley Wife

He actually encouraged me to join. But we already know one another's "good, bad and ugly". But don't think I haven't asked him if his Oakley friends that he is always texting are really who he says they are. Make no mistake about your own wife however, no woman needs a membership to the forum to know how to google you and every pseudonym you have ever used. :rofl:
2f018276a200214722bdcd9f426c0cf8.jpg
Unless you're a "Google ghost" like some of us are told that we are. ;)

Unless you're a "Google ghost" like some of us are told that we are. ;)
Do not fool yourself dear, there is no such thing! Everyone leaves a "digital footprint". Here's the reason women search to see if you're doing something wrong, the first is that they don't feel you're doing something wrong, but would like to confirm. The second reason is that they DO think you are doing something wrong and they need to what. In the latter situation however, they have a fear that they will find exactly what they are looking for, so they either drop it and play the fool, or they persist, find exactly what they are looking for, print it out, and begin asking you very casual questions just to see if you will come clean. If you come clean, you're back at square one and her dumb @$$ will probably forgive you, if not, the level of craziness increases DRAMATICALLY!

Do not fool yourself dear, there is no such thing! Everyone leaves a "digital footprint". Here's the reason women search to see if you're doing something wrong, the first is that they don't feel you're doing something wrong, but would like to confirm. The second reason is that they DO think you are doing something wrong and they need to what. In the latter situation however, they have a fear that they will find exactly what they are looking for, so they either drop it and play the fool, or they persist, find exactly what they are looking for, print it out, and begin asking you very casual questions just to see if you will come clean. If you come clean, you're back at square one and her dumb @$$ will probably forgive you, if not, the level of craziness increases DRAMATICALLY!
Sorry.
I'm gonna disagree there. Some of us ARE ghosts. ;)

Hi Jenni, first of all Welcome to the Forum:)
I can say proudly that Tim is my homie and brother and I love him in a non gay ;) LOL
It's good to see you here too, your husband is so proud of you and your kids and we do talk a lot about our familys and of course about our passion the big O.
He's a great warm hearted man and take really care of sensitive topics.
And you can be sure that I will support you here on OF.
Enjoy your time here and be careful it could be very addictive ;)

Sorry.
I'm gonna disagree there. Some of us ARE ghosts. ;)

The stubborn part of me that has four older brothers would like to say "Challenge accepted" simply because I am not fond of being wrong. However, the lady prevails, since I find something inappropriate about stalking random men... besides I have done my diligence in the thorough investigation @Dnkeyhnter and his digital footprint is the only one that is relevant to me. So, I guess we agree to disagree.

The stubborn part of me that has four older brothers would like to say "Challenge accepted" simply because I am not fond of being wrong. However, the lady prevails, since I find something inappropriate about stalking random men... besides I have done my diligence in the thorough investigation @Dnkeyhnter and his digital footprint is the only one that is relevant to me. So, I guess we agree to disagree.
Let's just say I have had this theory tested (on purpose) repeatedly and have confirmed it to be so.

Maybe when I decide to move to Hawaii and we are all hanging out having drinks you can confirm this also. :p

Hi Jenni, first of all Welcome to the Forum:)
I can say proudly that Tim is my homie and brother and I love him in a non gay ;) LOL
It's good to see you here too, your husband is so proud of you and your kids and we do talk a lot about our familys and of course about our passion the big O.
He's a great warm hearted man and take really care of sensitive topics.
And you can be sure that I will support you here on OF.
Enjoy your time here and be careful it could be very addictive ;)
Thank you very much. He talks very much about you all as well. I have also seen that you have left comments on my blog page. Thank you for that, it very much appreciated. As for the addictive nature of this forum, I am noticing that keeping up is like a full time job. lol. But it is very nice to have received such a kind welcome from everyone.

Thank you very much. He talks very much about you all as well. I have also seen that you have left comments on my blog page. Thank you for that, it very much appreciated. As for the addictive nature of this forum, I am noticing that keeping up is like a full time job. lol. But it is very nice to have received such a kind welcome from everyone.

And please take care of him very well, you know why...

Latest Posts

Back