• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ProzoneUK

Well i dont mean to come off as ignorant, but is there any tests that have been done by sn optician comparing them to Oakley? Are they ansi z87 rated?

I'm not sure ANSI applies to European products. That's an American standards thing. I'm sure Zeiss conform to similar Euro standards though. Zeiss predate Oakley by about 100 years and are the largest optical company in the world. The data sheets I will be providing later this year will contain all the relevant info on the standards they stand to.

I'm not sure ANSI applies to European products. That's an American standards thing. I'm sure Zeiss conform to similar Euro standards though. Zeiss predate Oakley by about 100 years and are the largest optical company in the world. The data sheets I will be providing later this year will contain all the relevant info on the standards they stand to.

Can you do an optician clarity test and compare to OEM? I am a facts guy, until I see the facts its hard for me to get my feet wet.

For 100 years and there are no current available data sheets ??

Weird...

I haven’t read through the entire thread but which range of Zeus’s lenses are being used? Zeiss has lenses of all qualities including all the way up to the NXT Trivex stuff that’s seen as optically more pure than any polycarbonate lens due to many reasons including the ABBE value while having or exceeding the same impact protection.

I haven’t read through the entire thread but which range of Zeus’s lenses are being used? Zeiss has lenses of all qualities including all the way up to the NXT Trivex stuff that’s seen as optically more pure than any polycarbonate lens due to many reasons including the ABBE value while having or exceeding the same impact protection.

I'll take some pictures of all the Zeiss data soon and upload it all ;-)

Well i dont mean to come off as ignorant, but is there any tests that have been done by sn optician comparing them to Oakley? Are they ansi z87 rated?
All the info will be posted on here soon. The lens tech at Zeiss is second to none. All info is on its way and will be on here for all to see. Chris is just on his way back from Germany where he has been looking at the new technology for the lenses. Think a lot of people will be surprised with what is coming.

Back