• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pulled The Trigger On Scelzi Romeo 2s...

Soap

Oakley Beginner
Israel
3rd R2 in two months, no wonder i'm flat broke -.-
Well, i hope MBstores will prove to be a better seller than what some of the guys here mentioned before, but that was my last chance for gettin the Scelzi edition , can't seem to find them anywhere else lately...
If anyone has had dealings with MBstores and feels like sharing it'll be much appreciated.
Wish me luck O_O

Almost bought from them...but they told me there were no extra set of t shocks or nosepieces. Got mine for $400 from another source so it worked out...you'll love them though!

Thanks! I hope it'll come with the 15 T shocks installed and not the 25s, worst case i'll rotate with the other R2s.
Thx for the heads up, i'll bring up updates once i'll have any - gonna take a while to get here.

Meh, it finally arrived!
Box, ultra tight frames, spare temple shocks and thin nose pads included.
The only thing that surprised me was the coin - got the 98 Romeo coin, i thought it was supposed to come with a different one.
Pics will follow later on today.
Bottom line - MBstores came through pretty good, so if any of you were having a dilemma i hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back