• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pulled the trigger on some Julies - now I'm hooked

Broakley

Oakley Beginner
Boston, MA
Hey Guys,

Just created the account and need to set up my avatar and sig, but wanted to give everyone a shout!

Been lurking for a while and picked up some Juliets from the local (Natick, MA) Oakley store a couple weeks ago. Absolutely love them. Cannot believe I thought RayBans were the best sunglasses before.

I started looking at other X-Metals on eBay and I'm terrified of getting a fake. Legit was about to pull the trig on some X Squareds, but from discussions on this forum I've discovered that seller is known for just buying everything for short money and reselling them; for all I know, they could've originated on this forum, but worst-case they could be a fake that was put in a new box with new papers.

This seems to be the only honest-to-God place to confidently exchange money for collectable pieces and also interact with other people who are as crazy as me and think spending $300 on sunglasses is a cool thing to do :)

Anyways, I'll try to be as interactive as possible. I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you and hopefully doing business with some of you as well!

Make it a great one,

Adam

I have to laugh at the username! Describes me to a tee. And this O-ddiction is expensive! If money wasn't an object....

But welcome aboard!

I have to laugh at the username! Describes me to a tee. And this O-ddiction is expensive! If money wasn't an object....

But welcome aboard!

LOL not gonna lie bra I honestly figured it was taken. It's perfect for this forum. Thanks for the greeting!

Cheers.

Back