• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchase 5 And 6

jfoley712

Oakley Beginner
Dallas, Tx
For those following you may notice that I skipped Buy number 4, well that one is still in transit, got a good deal from the other side of the planet, will post when it arrives

Purchase 5 was from the forum, my first from the forum, thank you to Millertime2598 for the Polished Black Racing Jacket

IMG_0598.jpg

and purchase 6 came from an ebayer here in Texas, got my Matte Rootbeer Split Jacket, and bc this was an Asian Fit, now I need a good deal on the Tungsten Iridium lens for this frame

IMG_0599.jpg

Love the split jackets so much. Don't think I have ever tried the racing jacket. Isn't it similar to the old jawbone?

Love the split jackets so much. Don't think I have ever tried the racing jacket. Isn't it similar to the old jawbone?

Yeah, the only difference being that the icon in the Racing Jacket can be changed unlike the Jawbone. the lenses still work in both, only all of the Racing Jacket lenses out now are vented

Yeah, the only difference being that the icon in the Racing Jacket can be changed unlike the Jawbone. the lenses still work in both, only all of the Racing Jacket lenses out now are vented

I have actually been able to pick up a pair of the non-vented lenses on eBay so assume they are from the older jawbone. They are a really nice set of OO +Red Iridium Polarized lenses. As the racing jackets go, do most of you prefer the vented or non-vented lenses?

Back