• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchase From Oakley.com Outside Of USA?

DOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Israel
Hello guys!

For several years Oakley didn't accept credit cards that didn't issued outside the Usa. I've noticed that now It's not mentioned. Anybody know if i can order from the site with internationl card?

The country you are ordering from should have its own Oakley store, or authorized distributers who can sell it to you. What country are you trying to buy from?

Under no circumstance will they ship outside the United States, they will not even ship to freight forwarder or freight receiver with in the States. They seem to have a database of such places too.

I attempted to escalate this to a manager level, they do not care. No exceptions.

Hey guys

Thanks for all your replays.
as the friends here from outside of the USA mentioned, it's more complicated to collect Oakley if you're living in country's Where there is no Oakley stores or main dealer.
in Israel the stock that arrives sunglasses stores is about 5-8 models at best, and in the last time I've talked to luxouttica Representatives in here they wasn't really interested in private client.

About my question, I've decided to take a risk and ordered from Oakley.com USA with international credit card that been issued in Israel,
and sent the pair to a friend's relative that lives in New York and arrived for visit in Israel.
the sunglasses are already at my friend's house and i need to find time to go for a visit.

Back