• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchased A Pair Of BNIB Plasma/ice Juliets On Ebay..

thejokerhaha

Oakley Beginner
India
Hello everyone. Well where do i begin. I've had a long, rough day. But here goes. I ordered a pair of Juliets from a reputable seller on Ebay recently. I bought them for myself on my Birthday, and they seemed like the perfect present. After waiting and obsessing over them for awhile, they finally got here today. I was too excited, opened it up and admired the Coin. But when i opened the Box, as you can imagine, to my surprise there were no Sunglasses. I thought the box seemed light, but i had no idea that this was going to happen! So i took pictures of the empty box and sent them to the seller, letting him know of my dilemma. I went to the local post office and spoke to the manager, coming to the conclusion that apparently, someone in the Customs office opened the box, pilfered my Juliets and taped it back up again. What a pathetic excuse for a human being, whoever he is. So i filed a complaint on my paypal, letting them know that i received an empty box. i hope they reimburse me, because this is absolute rubbish.

I have a whole bunch of pictures of the box if anyone would like to see em. I was hoping for some help on the Subject. I still want to get the Julies in Plasma/Ice. Anyone have a pair for sale? And do you know which courier service is reliable? The parcel i got today was USPS, and i've heard that they have a history of getting stuff stolen, especially in my country. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

226.jpg

227.jpg

Latest Posts

Back