• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchased Fake Fast Jacket Xl On Ebay.

cornsupial

Oakley Beginner
Last month I purchased a used pair of Fast Jacket XL on ebay and I thought I got a killer deal for $100. I haven't had a pair of Oakleys since Desert Storm with my Razor Blades so I was happy to be sporting some Oakleys once again. Yesterday I purchased some red iridium lenses at a Oakley store and got home and tried to install them and they wouldn't fit. After comparing the two sets of lenses, I found out that the notches near the nose piece were off and the lens shape slightly different and bigger on the purchased lenses. So I researched fake Oakleys and seen a video on fake Fast Jacket XL. They looked just like the pair I purchased on ebay. I was all feelers that I was a sucker for fakes and lost my $100. :cry: I should have just gave in for $60 more I wouldn't have been dealing with this B.S. of purchasing fake Oakleys and trying to get my money back. When I returned the lenses I purchased yesterday I showed the salesperson the pair of Fast Jackets I purchased on ebay and he also couldn't fit the lenses into the fakes and confirmed that the lenses and frames were fakes. My awesome girlfriend felt sorry for me today and bought me a pair of Flak Jackets. Either she loves me till the sun stops shinning or she got tired of me crying around about getting suckered into fake Oakleys. Either way she made me one happy dude........ wearing Oakleys of course.:newrussian:

I did yesterday and the seller replied back this afternoon claiming genuine Oakley purchased at a Oakley store. The nose pads were different, latch and locking mechanism different compared to pair in store. I am going to talk to Oakley customer service tomorrow to confirm counterfeit.

Sorry about your luck, but that's one of the main reasons I only buy from Oakley direct.

Last edited:
Lesson learned about Oakley purchases. Huge difference in clarity in the optics between the fake Fast Jackets and my new Flak Jacket xlj. I hope I can get some $ back. Some is better then none.....full amount is sweeter. Thanks Lumbergh for the offer. My girlfriends pockets are empty now. lol.

Sorry you hit some fakes.
Congratulations on an awesome girl.
Thanks for your service.

You may also want to check out oakleysi.com not sure if your service credentials are still valid, but you can get the best prices on Oakleys there. No one around here can come close to the deals they offer. I think Gascan's are like 65 bucks. Not sure about the other frames.

Back