• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchased Some New Lenses For XX On Oakley Website

The Closest vault is only 20 min drive away from me,but they only just opened like 2 weeks ago,and at that time they didn't have any in stock. Maybe its time to give them another call..

New Vaults may not have ANY X-Metal lenses... Like the newer stores, there are a few I know of that never saw an X-Metal piece. Good Luck!

I know my nearest vault and store have (Juliet) BI, BIP, Fire, and FRuby - plenty of each, but not much more than that. They also had a few X Squared sets, but no XX for a while, at least a few months now.

Thanks for the response. I purchased an X-metal Soft vault sometime back and same thing happened and eventually never shipped. ?Maybe if I order a few more they may fill the orders? Hehe. Will keep my fingers cr

Too bad I live in mid missouri, no o-stores around here. last trip to san diego's gaslamp O-store in march still had some juliet lenses, although not many left. No xsquared lenses. On an interesting note, same place I bought my juliets and xsquared in may 2013. They were one of only a few O-stores to get restocked. I asked if they had received any more after that or where planning on any other shipments when i was there in march, sadly they said no :(

I wonder if, given the popularity and subculture of these, oakley would ever fix/replace their machine and start reselling these.

I wonder if, given the popularity and subculture of these, oakley would ever fix/replace their machine and start reselling these.

It was an entire factory that got shut down, not just a machine. And no, it'll never be reopened. If hell freezes over, maybe, but more likely even not then.

Back