• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purple Juliets

All 3 pictured at the RED Event....Top is mine with signed BI by Jim....middle belongs to another Forum member with Ruby and the bottom belongs to a 3rd Forum member with TI Clear.

View attachment 667513

Pictured with my 1 of 1 Dark Blue prototype Juliet
View attachment 667514
# Prototypes.....Light Blue w/Fire, my Dark Blue with BI and the Purple. Notice the color inconsistency in the purple.....
View attachment 667515View attachment 667516View attachment 667517

Pictured with all 6 of Franks Carbon C-6's
View attachment 667519

No explanation needed here..........
View attachment 667520

Interesting to know Jim's frame of choice is a polished Pitboss.

All 3 pictured at the RED Event....Top is mine with signed BI by Jim....middle belongs to another Forum member with Ruby and the bottom belongs to a 3rd Forum member with TI Clear.

View attachment 667513

Pictured with my 1 of 1 Dark Blue prototype Juliet
View attachment 667514
# Prototypes.....Light Blue w/Fire, my Dark Blue with BI and the Purple. Notice the color inconsistency in the purple.....
View attachment 667515View attachment 667516View attachment 667517

Pictured with all 6 of Franks Carbon C-6's
View attachment 667519

No explanation needed here..........
View attachment 667520
PB1s on his head?

Man that is too cool. The inconsistency makes them even cooler. Almost prismatic. Plus it changed my mind on trying to make a replica. You can’t get those inconsistencies on purpose... Thanks for sharing the pics. I guess this will have to be one of those “the one that got away”moments in life. As I’m sure you have heard this 2 million times already, let me know if ever you decide to part with them...
That color of purple has an iridescant color shift look to it. I've done it on a handful of frames now. I did a mars in that color as well it came out dam cool.

Here is a daily anodized blue Juliet that Zach did for me. It’s amazing.

a2a036248d657b409c4c7bc09d64ed10.jpg
4c01e0306fc86e6ac68f8f4ff696a983.jpg
0cf8413665a791d25af579d6eb443f4c.jpg
376cf5138da76eef3ceae5b76a7cf157.jpg

That color of purple has an iridescant color shift look to it. I've done it on a handful of frames now. I did a mars in that color as well it came out dam cool.
I’ve got a plasma frame that has a screwed up nose bridge on it. I think I can repair it enough to hold a pin enough to use as a display on a bob head. Are you interested in refinishing it in purple? Otherwise they will just be scavenged for parts. It was an eBay deal that went south.

I’ve got a plasma frame that has a screwed up nose bridge on it. I think I can repair it enough to hold a pin enough to use as a display on a bob head. Are you interested in refinishing it in purple? Otherwise they will just be scavenged for parts. It was an eBay deal that went south.
As long as it's not 1st gen plasma I should be able to do it.