• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PURPLE LINEGEAR

Not yet. Im still waiting on another set. Not sure what the hold up is as I see other people have ordered since I did and already have their stuff.

6a7umy5y.jpg

Here are a couple pics the line gear is ok the left

Looks decent, but at least it will be easy to tell the difference.

That's pretty damn close to OEM purple. Have your OEM rubbers been used? Just wonder if there's any dirt on them that might make them look a little darker than they would have out of the box.

Did he make the nose pads as well?
Haven't looked lately. They look typical of what line gear sells a little on the translucent side.
Color looks good though.

That's pretty damn close to OEM purple. Have your OEM rubbers been used? Just wonder if there's any dirt on them that might make them look a little darker than they would have out of the box.

They are BNIB never worn just displayed when I had a case. They come as a complete kit ear socks, 2 different size temple shock, large and small nose bombs, and orbital gaskets. It's east to tell the difference the linegear are silicone and a lot softer than the OEM oakley

They are BNIB never worn just displayed when I had a case. They come as a complete kit ear socks, 2 different size temple shock, large and small nose bombs, and orbital gaskets. It's east to tell the difference the linegear are silicone and a lot softer than the OEM oakley
I see, so the linegear rubber is just a tad off. Looks close enough to let people make their own version of IH stuff and have it look good though.

I've been wondering for a long time, how is linegear rubber in terms of grip when wet, and comfort for daily wear? Is it mostly for display or is it functional for daily use as well?

Back