• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purple Reign

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Doc showcased these lenses in a mod thead, posted here in their frame and in their new home:

8087357571_b20da976de_b.jpg

8087354611_ed2787eba3_b.jpg

8087360891_8c3c51d65f_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you are.
And I know that there is an empty display space on your IH shelf.
Eagerly awaiting your reveal!

Nice. He's making me some lenses too. That TiO2 is an XX right?

You need another xmetal to replace that Fuel Cell...

Awesome collection CARGUY. I am jealous. Working on some of those lenses myself for a few.

Thanks Brother!

That TiO2 is an XX right?

You need another xmetal to replace that Fuel Cell...

Qtrain is right, Ti02 Juliet w/ XX stems. And you're right those Fuel Cells are out of place.

A loose polished pair of Juliets is going to The X Man soon to do a Ti02 finish so that I can put those other 2 frames back together and still have that Ti02 IH custom. A two-fer is bad enough, a three-fer is just dumb and doing that makes a loose XX frame whole again and available for modding...

I was playing Forza earlier and had a concept about another IH. Violet is striking for sure but really only appropriate for garrison use.

Since I stole the idea for these Pennys I'd like my next IH to be an original- one for the field. Think Kimber Desert Warrior (or the new Colt M45 CQB Pistol) meets Gen George Patton. That's where my head is at right now.

It won't be purple because it can't be but it will be interesting!