• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purple Reign

The Doc showcased these lenses in a mod thead, posted here in their frame and in their new home:

8087357571_b20da976de_b.jpg

8087354611_ed2787eba3_b.jpg

8087360891_8c3c51d65f_b.jpg

Hi, can you please tell me if the infinite hero cross in the penny lens is etched, painted or what? Inspired by this very thread you made and all the nice photo here, I'm doing the poor man's version of customizing my own Penny here, and the lens logo is the only missing part to finish it. Thanks a bunch man.

Hi, can you please tell me if the infinite hero cross in the penny lens is etched, painted or what? Inspired by this very thread you made and all the nice photo here, I'm doing the poor man's version of customizing my own Penny here, and the lens logo is the only missing part to finish it. Thanks a bunch man.

It is etched. :biggrin:

My "Purple Reign" consists of 3 pair.....

1. Purple Juliet
2. Black/Violet Iridium Juliet
3. X-Metal Hammerstem Infinite Hero Juliet

Kudos to The X-Man for 2 & 3

3ubarete.jpg

4usa9atu.jpg

za7azyby.jpg

Contact EdsJunk here on the Forum...he does an amazing job etching lenses....here is an Oakley Profile Skull he did for me on a pair of Slate Iridiums.....

e4aha7an.jpg

Contact EdsJunk here on the Forum...he does an amazing job etching lenses....here is an Oakley Profile Skull he did for me on a pair of Slate Iridiums.....

e4aha7an.jpg

+1. Contact edsjunk.

It is fact that edsjunk is the resident etcher in the forum guys, and it would be great to have something like the ones he did to Dyeraudio but I'm i the Philippines and I preferred to have the etching service here locally. I'm thinking it might be easier to custom cut a violet iridium oakley lens and save the etched area , that is if I can find a set of lenses here that is suitable for the penny.Thanks again guys for the response.