• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Purple XS fire. $349.99

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Sorry for your situation dude! Those are beautiful though
Thanks man. Some other folks here act like *******s with their little jabs at my customs. Funny cuz I've never said a damn word to them about anything before

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks man. Some other folks here act like *******s with their little jabs at my customs. Funny cuz I've never said a damn word to them about anything before
Sorry to hear, art is art, you make it wearable. All of you who do custom work do. Plus sorry for the lot you’ve been dealt too. Hopefully you’ll make a rebound, hope this sale goes well, 🥃.

This goes out to @zwc0442, @Wavecloud, @Bonz-1, @Rick58, @Cutch22 ,@Brdmn70, @Tidezealot, @YakuzaFloralGangsta, @"TRUMP", @**Tinman**, @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99, @THE X-MAN , and time everyone else who does customizations. It’s the innovations on designs that keeps the community fresh, setting the ideals for what Oakley ought to return to. One of these days I may get interested in acquiring a customization. Till then keep defying the odds, because it doesn’t get much older than the O.F. 😂😴

Last edited:
Im not a big fan of customs and maybe this will change in the future but your work is incredible for sure! GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Idk why anyone would complain about your customs. Just goes to show people can’t handle seeing things in others views. I for one appreciate all your killer customs some people like to stand out with color, some like to blend in with the norm. To each their own. You do you, that all you can do. Keep killing it with the customs bro!

Username Hidden said:
Idk why anyone would complain about your customs. Just goes to show people can’t handle seeing things in others views. I for one appreciate all your killer customs some people like to stand out with color, some like to blend in with the norm. To each their own. You do you, that all you can do. Keep killing it with the customs bro!
You're super kind thank u.
Close minded people my friend. I just enjoy bringing old pairs back from the dead. you def said it right.... to each their own. To be honest without custom work now there really isn't much new and exciting. At
least since Lux got involved.

Customs are great, IMO. Everybody deserves to create and wear what they want.

Nice work!! If I was a Vikings fan they would be mine!

Bro, I would rock the $h!t outta these. I wish I had the funds to pick them up. Totally up my alley. I have a few of your customs, whom ever buys them will not be disappointed. GLWS

There’s a reason we wear Oakley’s, and his name is Jim Jannard, he broke the mold, shattered it and left the remains to be dealt with, surrounded by thermite.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.