• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Put A Nice Touch To My Holbrooks And Hazard Iphone4 Case All In One Stopover :P

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
So I was passing through Chicago O'Hare on my way back to Dubuque, IA for the new semester and I found an Oakley kiosk and splurged. I got my friend a lanyard because it was his birthday, a lens cleaning kit, some chrome lenses for my matte black Holbrook, and the Hazard iPhone 4 case (Its actually thin and looks too cool).

img0304sq.jpg

img0306fb.jpg

img0309pg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the chrome iridium in my splatter matte black frame as well, and they go well together for sure. =) nice pick ups!

I have the same pair of holbrooks! Is it matte black with silver "O" logo? I want to get the chrome lenses for them just like yours but for $55 i don't think it's worth it for me right now. Maybe when i get some more money later to waste!

I have the same pair of holbrooks! Is it matte black with silver "O" logo? I want to get the chrome lenses for them just like yours but for $55 i don't think it's worth it for me right now. Maybe when i get some more money later to waste!

it's the same as the pair you have dude. =)

I can see your eyeballs :behindsofa:

They do look good though! And is it bad that i want an iPhone 4 just so i can buy an Oakley case for it? I love my HTC EVO though

Thanks guys,

Hahah I took the pic of the holbrooks with the light to my back so you can see one of my eyes. As for the iPhone 4 case the guy at the store said they just got them in, on the side of the bumper it says Oakley and there is an "O" icon on the side where the buttons are. Its a lot better than the other cases they had because the back isn't exposed and its a 2 piece case (bumper and back panel).

Latest Posts

Back