• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Put The Oakley M Frames To The Test...

I have Oakley SI m frames 2.0s. And I took the lense out to clean them and now the lense are loose in the frame. But! They're secure. Anyone know if that's common?????

I found the Cairns would sit low enough that the M frame would impact the bottom of the shell and force the glasses down my nose.
If I tightened up the fitment of the helmet, letting it ride higher on my head, the helmet became uncomfortable really quickly.
Just as well; we are only allowed to wear "issue" shades, and Oaks ain't issued...

I found the Cairns would sit low enough that the M frame would impact the bottom of the shell and force the glasses down my nose.
If I tightened up the fitment of the helmet, letting it ride higher on my head, the helmet became uncomfortable really quickly.
Just as well; we are only allowed to wear "issue" shades, and Oaks ain't issued...
I can get away with the 2.0s as extrication glasses (and they work pretty well). I have the case hanging off my Traffic vest. I think my academy helmet was made by Bullard.

Latest Posts

Back