• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Q1 Oakley Release Date?

Thanks for that. I guess the Jawbreaker isn't likely to be R1/Q1. Would make sense because other than the sample pairs, there hasn't really been much of any indication of when it's out this year.

This whole time I thought the listings for "Silver" were just missing the "F", but apparently it's literally a non-folding (F) pair. I can't really justify that redundancy by the company.

I know the Prizm tech hasn't been officially announced, but does anyone know if all, none, or some will have an iridium coating?

I've seen a "Prizm Rose" lens for the Canopy goggles. No clue if that carries over though.

Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely interested in the "covert" collection. I know the Prizm tech hasn't been officially announced, but does anyone know if all, none, or some will have an iridium coating?
Goggles have Prizm Rose, Prizm Jade Iridium and Prizm Black Iridium so if the sunglasses go the same route, some will and some won't have iridium.

Jawbreaker won't be in the q1 lineup.....but if you look at the madman/badman on shadestation, you'll notice prizm daily lenses...May be a hint at the way of the future

Goggles have Prizm Rose, Prizm Jade Iridium and Prizm Black Iridium so if the sunglasses go the same route, some will and some won't have iridium.

i was looking through my store's system and it already has the daily, golf, road and baseball already in the system with torch and sapphire for the goggles so I'm excited to see what everything is going to look like when they come out

My optical place told me pricing in canada as follows $475 is the base price it seemed for the polarized reg lense ones. The Ferrari edition coming out in March $575 and the Carbon body with prizm polarized lens $525. This is for the madman I was told. Waiting patiently for Feb 1...or for this top secret release that I read earlier today involving something like a medusa????/

Back