• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Qtrain Printed Stands just arrived...

Josh - I thought about going black & red or white & red for the Ducati stands, but if the red doesn't match exactly it would have bugged the hell out of me, and I wanted the glasses to pop right off the stand first...then you see the bright snow white supporting them with the Ducati logo at the front and it really looks good that way. :) and don't think for a second I don't have an idea for the artist series hijinx stands!!

And OakleyGuru - Thank You for the 4-tiers! :) Q not only did them, he did them so they really don't take up a lot more vertical space. Of course they are higher than the 3-tiers, but I thought I may have gone too high but when I got them set up there's still enough room above them so it's not slammed against the top of my case. I MAY EVEN BE ABLE TO FIT A 5 -TIER IN THERE! ....just sayin'.

:)

if the red doesn't match exactly it would have bugged the hell out of me
The red matches nicely as you can see in my pic. Actually I got that red/black stand to display my Flak Jackets with Ruby lenses. I love the contrast of the red/black stand with the red lenses and black frame. But thats my taste. Your white stand look very classy. I may get me one of those white stands to display my silver frame/black iridium lenses Fast Jacket. But knowing me I will probably request a white base and riser with black arms. I seem to favor those kinds of combinations. Which is why I like Qtrain stands because you can mix and match depending on your needs and everybody is happy. :)

I'm an engineer, so I don't need to know about sales...

-irate engineer husband
You are the strangest engineer I know.....making a product and not being able to tell us how it works.

Maybe you need a good salesman. :p :rofl:

Josh - you weren't kidding, those fives look great on that red-black. The red is about as close as you're going to get, I think! You need a triple in those colors filled with Ducatis!

:)

Well, I am excited because as I mentioned earlier I ordered a 2 tier with a blue theme: Blue base and blue riser with black arms. It will display my new Water Prizm Flak Jackets. It will also display my Deep Blue lenses Straight Jackets. So the theme I went after is the Blue Sea and the beach. Qtrain to the rescue again. Cant wait to get this stand. :)

That sounds very cool Josh, don't forget a review with pics! And I also have an idea for the 3 Infinite Hero models I have boxed and waiting... I need more than my counter display now. Damn you Q!

Back