• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

qtrain's metal stands!

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
Purchased a metal stand from qtrain here on the forums. Went for one of his O ones as opposed to the 3-tier ones he has on offer. Have to admit, when I unwrapped it, I was surprised with the level of professionalism that is put into these! They are nothing short of amazing. The shaping and alignment is extremely precise and the finish on the paint work looks awesome. He even put in a little TLC and went with some felt on the bottom to help protect our cabinets!

If you have thought about buying one but you're not real sure if you should or not, i guarantee you will not be let down! I am more than happy with mine, but I have to be honest and say I am disappointed in one thing..... disappointed that Oakley themselves havent jumped on these and made them official O merchandise! GREAT work qtrain, and thanks again!

3fa33748.jpg

a35a1d6d.jpg

8b69d148.jpg

That is a pretty nice set up you have there. The display fits in perfectly with everything else you would never guess it wasn't official O gear...

Back