• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quality Pens

Oh, I know what you’re referring to. It’s a titanium Isotope Triode keychain with orange and blue tritium vials.

Sent from my iPhone XX on Mars.

Nice - I eyeballed that one but ended up going for a gamblemade gaslight and retrofit it with orange and red tritium. Ti core with copper plates and brass screws, originally had green embrite. Also have a full Ti one on a different dangler that I left with blue embrite. Some older pics...

20180530_140422.jpg

20180504_001005.jpg

20180228_175403.jpg

My EDC I take pretty seriously.
I always at least have a wallet, a knife, a pen, a light, Oakleys, a coin, gum, keys, and usually a gun. View attachment 489093View attachment 489094

Sent from my iPhone XX on Mars.

I tend not to advertise my full EDC but I dive deep, too. Not quite as fancy as your EDC pens, I've still built up a few that I keep meaning to post here but keep putting it off, always waiting for the next one to come in first. And there's always a next one. A quick glance...

20180616_133840.jpg

I tend not to advertise my full EDC but I dive deep, too. Not quite as fancy as your EDC pens, I've still built up a few that I keep meaning to post here but keep putting it off, always waiting for the next one to come in first. And there's always a next one. A quick glance...

View attachment 489239
I remember when that spinner thread was red hot and now I guess it’s years since anyone posted in it...

I remember when that spinner thread was red hot and now I guess it’s years since anyone posted in it...

Yeah the precision machined top fad got replaced by the fidget spinner fad which died a year ago. I haven't bought a top in a long time, just couldn't justify continuing the investment on top of everything else(no pun intended) but I recently started carrying them to the office again.

Fidget spinners are on the shelf below, not shown. To me they were more than a fad; my desk had been cluttered with makeshift fidget devices long before the spinner fad hit but those, too, you get to a point where you just don't need any more in comparison to other financial imperatives.