• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quality Pens

Finally got around to getting a Siphon II

F58CF042-9CAA-4BB3-BB12-B0F825C37A70.jpeg

View attachment 677067
Does a Visconti Pininfarina fountain pen qualify for quality? I received one a few years ago as a gift, I think it's more meant to be displayed than used since it's not particularly comfortable to use for long periods..
I mainly use Stabilo or Zebra pens for work, quality products without a serious investment needed an nabd if you accidentally lose one.
I will take it off your hands.

I am in the market for Mont blanc pen for good price/ meaning i am cheapskate. I dont know much about them, meaning I wouldnt know a fake from a real one. I held real ones at the goodwill, but I didnt know enough about them yet. They were the real deal, I went back later in the day and they were sold. If anyone has one, that wants to trade it for Oakleys please let me know.

I am in the market for Mont blanc pen for good price/ meaning i am cheapskate. I dont know much about them, meaning I wouldnt know a fake from a real one. I held real ones at the goodwill, but I didnt know enough about them yet. They were the real deal, I went back later in the day and they were sold. If anyone has one, that wants to trade it for Oakleys please let me know.
Do you know what sort of pen you want Dingo? Fountain? Ballpoint? There’s a huge variety of pieces with equally huge variation in price.

714F8A38-1D20-4104-B712-615E3E0DC4D5.jpeg

That’s a Meisterstück Classique ballpoint with platinum details. Runs about $460 in the US, a mark-up of just over 10% compared to the UK price. It’s not a bad place to start. I quite fancy the rose gold one as a companion to that platinum one.

Do you know what sort of pen you want Dingo? Fountain? Ballpoint? There’s a huge variety of pieces with equally huge variation in price.

View attachment 757615

That’s a Meisterstück Classique ballpoint with platinum details. Runs about $460 in the US, a mark-up of just over 10% compared to the UK price. It’s not a bad place to start. I quite fancy the rose gold one as a companion to that platinum one.
And Sky is the limit.....seen some on eBay over 6 figures.

View attachment 757615

Ballpoint mainly, lead filled ones and fountain are a maybe.

And Sky is the limit.....seen some on eBay over 6 figures.
Yeah. I like the ones that actually have bits of Mont Blanc itself in the pen and they’re not cheap - I might buy one if they came in the Classique body but they tend to be fat pens instead and I don’t fancy that.