• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quality T5 T6 T7 T8 on sale Newegg 2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarron

Oakley Beginner
Toledo
Found these for sale on newegg.com for 2.18 shipped they're usually 7-10 bucks on ebay these are the magnetic good ones not the low quality 99 cent ones I picked up 2 I thought I would share.
4 pcs Nonslip Handle T5 T6 T7 T8 Torx Magnetic Screwdriver Set - Newegg.com
A670_1_20150817514085085.jpg

I'm well aware of that thread.... I dont see how it pertains to anything? Its not the bible of what drivers to use there's not pictures or links stating buy this driver only or you will go to oakley hell, all I was simply doing was tying to help people save a buck by not paying 10+ dollars for thr same set on ebay, if this is the set they happen to prefer which this is the set I happen to prefer. It's a matter of openion on what you want to use. So do you care to elaborate what your getting at because this is in the deals and steals not a discussion fourm?

I'm well aware of that thread.... I dont see how it pertains to anything? Its not the bible of what drivers to use there's not pictures or links stating buy this driver only or you will go to oakley hell, all I was simply doing was tying to help people save a buck by not paying 10+ dollars for thr same set on ebay, if this is the set they happen to prefer which this is the set I happen to prefer. It's a matter of openion on what you want to use. So do you care to elaborate what your getting at because this is in the deals and steals not a discussion fourm?
Did I OFFEND you in some way by pointing out that the wrong driver may damage your X-Metals?

That wasn't my intention. My intention was to show the thread that was full of information that the WRONG driver could be bad. Especially if people are too cheap to spend a little more money to keep that from happening.

Hmmm, Oakley hell...

That got me thinking, what would Oakley hell be like? Because if it has Oakleys, would it really be hell?

Maybe Oakley hell would be a place with no Oakleys. But then what's the relevance to Oakley, why not just call it regular hell? I mean, is donut hell a place with no donuts?

Or maybe Oakley hell is a place where you have a bunch of x-metals, but all the lenses badly need replacing and all the orbital screws are too badly stripped to get them out...

Yep. That would do the trick.

Hmmm, Oakley hell...

That got me thinking, what would Oakley hell be like? Because if it has Oakleys, would it really be hell?

Maybe Oakley hell would be a place with no Oakleys. But then what's the relevance to Oakley, why not just call it regular hell? I mean, is donut hell a place with no donuts?

Or maybe Oakley hell is a place where you have a bunch of x-metals, but all the lenses badly need replacing and all the orbital screws are too badly stripped to get them out...

Yep. That would do the trick.
I'm in Oakley Hell.... ;) As many Oakleys as I am allowed to buy.....but never willing to wear more than 2 and only 2 pairs out of thousands. :p

I'm in Oakley Hell.... ;) As many Oakleys as I am allowed to buy.....but never willing to wear more than 2 and only 2 pairs out of thousands. :p
How many Oakelys have you bought your trade profile looks like maybe two? So looks like your already in your own version of oakley hell I guess. I'm living in my own version of oakley paradise can spend 3 or 4 grand a month and not really even notice. I just see something I like and I buy. I must be in oakley heaven ;).

2016-02-13 03.40.36.png

2016-02-13 03.46.49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back