• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About A Possible Trade

Dardonardo

Oakley Expert
Spain
Hi everyone, I once more ask for your wisdom.

I have this pair of Romeo 2 which I love but I do not think I will be able to get Oakley lenses for.

That sucks because I do not enjoy wearing them as much as I want due to scratches on the lenses.

Now, I am not much of a collector, I like wearing my oakleys so I was thinking that maybe somebody would be interested in trading the Romeos for a pair of Xsquared.

Should I put the Romeos plus money on my side? Can I ask for Xsquared plus money on their side or just a trade with no money involved?

I do not really need the box or coin of the Xsquared...

Thanks!!

Distributing cash on either side depends on the the people involved. Quality also determines if cash will be needed in a trade. I think you should make a WTT thread and state that you are willing to add cash if necessary and ask that the the person with the XS add cash as necessary.

Thanks! I have already posted it. In the post I welcome anybody to tell me if they think the trade is fair or not. I have pictures for them to see the state of the Romeos.

Back