• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about authenticity about frogskin 46 rossi

krv

Oakley Beginner
In this users images after the sku code there is a CE mine has this also but after the CE it says made in the usa in the same font and color as ce? does that mean mine are fake?Frogskins Valentino Rossi: fake or legit ? that is the thread and we have the same glasses.I will post an image from that persons thread mine have made in the usa after the CE. IF you want ill post images of mine tomorrow with the made in the usa
IMG_2655.JPG

Last edited:
Post some more pics, but I don’t think you have much to worry about. I have a pair as well and can compare to your pics. SKU matches and it’s in the correct location on the frame

Post some more pics, but I don’t think you have much to worry about. I have a pair as well and can compare to your pics. SKU matches and it’s in the correct location on the frame
This is the best I can do right now because I cant find my charger to my other phone. This is an image of my pair below it has CE like the pair above but mine also has made in the USA right after in the same color I circled it in red

123123131.png

Please upload better pictures when you can. Can we see a zoomed out picture of your sunglasses too?

Latest Posts

Back