• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Ducati X

I just pulled the trigger and got the black and titanium pit boss. I went to O store and tried on the Ducati x squared and they didnt look right on me. Plus i got them for around the same price as i would have spent on the ducs. I got 370.00 dollars worth of amazon gift cards from my hotel and credit card points so they were basically free. should have them by the 19th of March. Forgot to say that they were marked down to 369 and change. Yea pretty much stay at Holiday Inn Express just about every week so I have over 500,000 points.

I just pulled the trigger and got the black and titanium pit boss. I went to O store and tried on the Ducati x squared and they didnt look right on me. Plus i got them for around the same price as i would have spent on the ducs. I got 370.00 dollars worth of amazon gift cards from my hotel and credit card points so they were basically free. should have them by the 19th of March.

Hmmm...I am going to have to look into trading my hotel points for Amazon Gift Cards.

Back