• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about exchange guidelines

MrAlienFish

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I am new to the forum and just registered. In the rules it states that in order to contect a seller you have to be a member for 14 days and have 15 posts. Do both of these requirements have to be met or can I just wait 14 days?

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Thanks for the fast reply and the warm welcome guys! Is there a way to bypass the 15 posts (without getting the subscription) as I do not have anything usefull to post and don't want to spam the forum with nonsense as I assume that will get me banned lol.

Hello, I am new to the forum and just registered. In the rules it states that in order to contect a seller you have to be a member for 14 days and have 15 posts. Do both of these requirements have to be met or can I just wait 14 days?
...or you can purchase a premium membership and have instant access.

Thanks for the fast reply and the warm welcome guys! Is there a way to bypass the 15 posts (without getting the subscription) as I do not have anything usefull to post and don't want to spam the forum with nonsense as I assume that will get me banned lol.
I post memes and music videos. Very useful. Lol.

You can look at someones glasses and simply say "Awesome!" And that's a useful post.

Or you can bypass that with a premium membership.

:cool-33:🤙

You'd be shocked at how much nonsense the forum tolerates. Fire away.

Latest Posts

Back