• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Frames Sizes And Styles Please Help

i had the fives but didnt like how small the lenses were,otherwise a good pair of glasses and waiting for the jupiter squared to come out but im kinda liking the ducati jupiters aswell, ive just been reading alot of reviews saying that sun can come in from behind you as the frame doesnt completely wrap

Jupiter do not wrap around the face & they will only siut a certain face shape so go careful, try before you buy with these.

The Scalpel lens size is definitely smaller than the bat wolf (shield lens). the bat wolf definitely fits tighter (at least on me) than the Scalpel. As others have mentioned......try the Fuel Cell, Antix and Hijinx.

thanks for all the suggestions, i think i just have one of those faces where not all sunglasses suit me. as for all the pairs mentioned i have either owned them or tried them on with the exception of the ones Herbsley mentioned and the ones mentioned by xmetalmaniac. It puts me in a hard position given that i have a smaller face but i prefer the larger lenses. i will be purchasing a custom pair of Antix tomorrow followed by a hijinx then a batwolf. i want to try to do my own custom thing for the hijinx but not sure what to do in terms of design or lens colour.

sugesstions welcome

My suggestion?
Don't paint them.
Trust me. Don't.

Haha. I've seen some of the work you've done on your hijinx, it looks pretty good. I definitely won't be painting any of my glasses. If I was to do a DIY custom piece I'd be giving th to someone who knows what they're doing unlike myself, I'll stick to customizing on the website or in store

Back