• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Installing LED Light Strips In My Aluminum 28" Countertop Displays

No need to get 2 set with the set i got from Ikea it has 4 outlets on the main power box so you could run 2 from 2 outlets i have all 4 coming off one outlet to have them in the strip set up!

Will try and get you pics of what i mean later

Hey guys. Why not just use the standard medium base sockets in your display cases? No strip light or lamp will output 1200 lumen in a 6 watt screw in light like us. I manufacture them here in Marietta, GA cofirefly@aol.com There is no UV and I custom make them in 15 different colors of white light, to high light what your displaying. I use my cases for my gem and mineral collections. They use about 85% less energy with almost no heat! They are good for 60K hours. And I will sell them to any Oakley collector like me. Typically we are two to three time the brightness off all others. With less then half their wattage, and twice their life. Since they are recessed there is no harsh glare.....
Anyone have a lead for me, so I can sell them to Oakley for their stores and cases?

You can also pick some up from oznium.com have dealt with them on several occasions for auto installations before and very happy with everything

Back