• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Juliet Tune Up

MaukaRunner

Oakley Expert
Oahu, Hawaii
Does anyone know if Oakley will tune up a Juliet which has the nose bridge rivets removed? I might be getting a pair which needs a tuneup but I would like to see what it looks like inside before I send it in.

Any info would be appreciated.

i think someone on here has deconstructed one already, nosebridge et al. i dunno where the picture is though - im sure someone will find it. nothing special - i have my old FC's in a ziplock bag and there are just metal tabs with holes connected to the orbitals in there. the FC's are a rubber piece that wraps/folds over the tab.

Does anyone know if Oakley will tune up a Juliet which has the nose bridge rivets removed? I might be getting a pair which needs a tuneup but I would like to see what it looks like inside before I send it in.

Any info would be appreciated.

Haha, curiosity is killing ya, huh? There's some pics of a dismantled nose bridge on the boards somewhere. Good luck brah!

b4b91996.jpg

ffe37e5d.jpg

d6f6939a.jpg

Thanks everyone! I might be getting a wasted Ducati Juliet and wanted to know if I could tear it apart completely and see. Depending on how bad it is I might want to try some different finishing methods.

give it to me.ill blast ti02 and put in better rubber and new rivits too...heres where it gets better than oakley,ill do it in 2 days.

That might be a option. The seller hasn't responded since yesterday so I don't know the status of the sale.

Hey, have you tried blasting with Baking Soda. I know it's less abrasive than other media. I like the look of your work but I don't like the really dark grey look. Wanted to take the pair apart and try the baking soda to see how that comes out.

Was also thinking of trying the baking soda on the o-matter frames too just to get a different look.

What do you think?

Latest Posts

Back