• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Juliets

Corporalq

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Polished Plasma Juliets and have seen posts about a serial number. There are a couple of numbers on the inside left arm of mine and was wondering what the serial number would start with or if the markings on mine are even a serial number. I thought I knew a good bit about Oakleys until I came to this forum. Can someone help me figure this out? Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

Everyone thinks they know a lot about Oakley until they come here. We are all humbled by the gathering of knowledge here on the forum.

You could either post a photo or just tell us what it shows inside the ear stem. :)

If you're doubting whether they are a serial number or not, it might be a 5th gen pair with SKU and size, e.g. 04-150 55 O 21.

if it starts with a J and then six numbers, its an x metal/black juliet
if it starts with JI then six numbers, its a plasma/ice juliet

dont confuse a JI with a J1, two different color frames

I have a pair of Polished Plasma Juliets
as a n00b myself, I was confused about the whole polished plasma part...

I think you either got a shiny polished frame or a plasma frame (which is like a light grey frame)...

Here is a pic of the number on the left temple arm. You can see the color of the frame in the pic. Almost positive I bought the plasma frame. I bought these a very long time ago.

Attachments

• 20151027_183655.jpg
    20151027_183655.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 20151027_183610.jpg
    20151027_183610.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 237
Back