• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about old vs new X-Metals

Liberal you mean? Thing you have to remember is that X-metals by their very nature imbue passionate responses. Some maybe a little too harsh for some.
Not too harsh, just a little unexpected. I just thought that I would be greeted with help, not "passionate responses", as you so graciously describe it.

Not too harsh, just a little unexpected. I just thought that I would be greeted with help, not "passionate responses", as you so graciously describe it.

You were; you got the correct response to your question as the first reply less than half an hour after asking it. The rest is just shenanigans; don't let it bother you.

I'm glad you weren't too fazed by it brother, because it wasnt a personal attack, which you apparantly understand. I dont attack people personally until they make it personal. I may be annoyed, but at the end of the day I know the subject is just sunglasses. When you have pricks like Drty Harry riling us up with pure idiocy, it is easy to be in a bad mood with everyone.

Maybe you made the error of assuming the response you 'd get.
I'm of the mindset that new 'X-Metals' are fragrantly abusing the whole ethos behind the trademark. Titanium Alloy is, anything else, isn't.

I'm glad you weren't too fazed by it brother, because it wasnt a personal attack, which you apparantly understand. I dont attack people personally until they make it personal. I may be annoyed, but at the end of the day I know the subject is just sunglasses. When you have pricks like Drty Harry riling us up with pure idiocy, it is easy to be in a bad mood with everyone.
One cannot fathom how important the "Ignore" option is until they cross paths with "The Mindless One".

I figured you weren't attacking me personally. You were correct in stating that I should had used the search tool instead of posting what had apparently (now) been answered before. I have since made the correct adjustments and searched for answers to questions that I may have.

Back