• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about replacement lenses

JGGs

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I have a pair of Matt Black Ice Iridium Frogskins, they were part of the Collector's Edition 'Heaven & Hell' from 2012 I think (SKU: 24-324).

Although I got them two or three years after that. Since I have had them for years and wear them constantly, the lenses on them have quite some wear and tear.

And while it's obviously kind of a shame to have to change them, I was wondering what kind of replacement lenses I should get for them, that come closest to the originals.

Even though I very much like the glasses, I'm not really an Oakley connaisseur, so that's how I ended up here. I also noticed that the frame number notation has changed, so I'm not entirely clear which ones I need.

Any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Hi, I have a pair of Matt Black Ice Iridium Frogskins, they were part of the Collector's Edition 'Heaven & Hell' from 2012 I think (SKU: 24-324).

Although I got them two or three years after that. Since I have had them for years and wear them constantly, the lenses on them have quite some wear and tear.

And while it's obviously kind of a shame to have to change them, I was wondering what kind of replacement lenses I should get for them, that come closest to the originals.

Even though I very much like the glasses, I'm not really an Oakley connaisseur, so that's how I ended up here. I also noticed that the frame number notation has changed, so I'm not entirely clear which ones I need.

Any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Back