• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About The 24k XX

• Thread starter jcxstar13
  • Start date
J

jcxstar13

I had a pair of 24k xx that I had forever and bought right around the time they came out, about two years ago i left them laying in the yard was doing yard work for my mom and forgot them out there next thing i knew she had run them over with the lawnmower :(

Anyway i am trying to replace them now and I recently bought a pair on ebay but it seems like to me that they have a smaller frame so my question is did they make a 24k version in the juliet frame? Am I nuts that these do not feel or look as big as my original XXs were?

Thanks for all the help.

And if anyone knows where I can get a pair of 24k XXs let me know.

So i am just nuts? I also noticed that the frame around the lenses seems darker than the frames I had.

Noticed your in chicago, i live in chicago as well.

Ill post some pics of them in a bit.

Anyone that has 24k xxs that wants to sell to me I would take you up in a heartbeat.

They did indeed make the 24k in juliet...check the picture...

They were never available for sale and were given to Ichiro Suzuki.....if that's what you have...you scored HUGE!

23ud2bk.jpg

Finally had some time to take some pics of the pair i got, now how do i attach pics?

Latest Posts

Back