• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about the Drop Points

Johnhappyacosta

Oakley Beginner
Hey all, I bought a pair of Drop Point Sunglasses in August of 2021. The O on the right side has fallen off. I went to Oakley's warranty to find out how to buy one and they were no help. Did the live chat and they were no help either. So my question is; What is considered the Trim on the Drop points. They seem pretty basic, frame, lenses, and arms. In the parts area on the website there is a option the Trim and is $5.00, but have no idea what they are talking about. If Trim isn't the O, can y'all point me to where I can buy an O for my sunglasses. Thank in advance....Just a FYI I need the dumbed down version of any response as I don't know the terminology. lol.

Some icons are used on more then one model. Im not sure about the drop point though. You can check Ebay for that or another compatible model or, once you've met the requirements here post in the exchange forum with what your looking for.

Some icons are used on more then one model. Im not sure about the drop point though. You can check Ebay for that or another compatible model or, once you've met the requirements here post in the exchange forum with what your looking for.
Thank you

Some stores have the icons. They aren't "for sale" but I think they use them for custom frames. I had a pair of the Drop Point Aero Grids a couple years back. I did not like the light blue color "O" so a kind employee swapped them for me. That pair has since been sold.

Trim 1 is icons, they should be $5, just got a set for split shot from the luxotica warranty site under parts. In my order I also got Oakley Asian fit nose bombs that fit Turbines, don't remember what glasses they were for, and they don't say anything about being large nose bombs, you just have to use the numbers for an asian fit frame, they don't make things easy.
PS. Just looked it up on the asian fit nose bombs, I ordered them for straight link

tempImageapAqV4.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back