• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Vintage Oakleys

In addition to the Blades, they also re-released some Eyeshades last year. RazorBlades were re-released in 2004 as well, of course.

If they did do that I'd think it would be something simple like the Eye Jacket, Minute etc. The Mars and XX are expensive to make and never sold well enough to begin with. Maybe I could see a new Romeo, but the 1.0 was basically recalled so I can't see them using the exact same design.

If they did do that I'd think it would be something simple like the Eye Jacket, Minute etc. The Mars and XX are expensive to make and never sold well enough to begin with. Maybe I could see a new Romeo, but the 1.0 was basically recalled so I can't see them using the exact same design.

yeha good call.. more trouble from a business perspective than its worth..

Also, the Juliets have been around for more than 10 yrs, and werent the Finito version like made to mark that? or am i talking thrash haha

yeha good call.. more trouble from a business perspective than its worth..

Also, the Juliets have been around for more than 10 yrs, and werent the Finito version like made to mark that? or am i talking thrash haha

The Finito was a signature edition for Ricardo "Finito" Lopez (Boxing Champ).

Back