• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about watch stand...

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Has anyone bought the plastic part of the x metal stands off EBay . If so which seller or listing did you buy from? It is hard to tell from the pictures which ones will work or not. I know they are non Oem but can't tell with a watch on it.

The OEM ones are so fragile these days that anything would be better. Have you thought about getting a replacement 3D printed either from qtrain or someone local to you?

No I see some on Ebay really cheap price. Wondering if anyone ever bought one that worked and the seller name. I asked my vault and they are working on it. May have to be patient. I sent one of mine to Q and he used it for his printer. He then sent mine back to me.

No I see some on Ebay really cheap price. Wondering if anyone ever bought one that worked and the seller name. I asked my vault and they are working on it. May have to be patient. I sent one of mine to Q and he used it for his printer. He then sent mine back to me.

I have some that fit the OEM blocks I believe too

The ones that I bought didn't fit: they're too large for the bases, so making it a long term project, to file the base pinion of the transparent plastic, bit by bit........

Back