• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question for people who own firearms

@Scythe So I guess if you ever experience a home invasion you'll be in the kitchen making coffee while your family fends for themselves.
Let’s stay on subject and not create psuedo situations to feel good about living in created fear.

PEACE=Positive Energy Aways Create Elevation.......

Let me know when you want that cup of Joe, I always come in PEACE!

Let’s stay on subject and not create psuedo situations to feel good about living in created fear.

PEACE=Positive Energy Aways Create Elevation.......

Let me know when you want that cup of Joe, I always come in PEACE!
A well defended home/individual is the best way to ensure peace. I appreciate your message, but the OP is trying to see if there is value in this program. I'm sure he already know how to make coffee...

A well defended home/individual is the best way to ensure peace. I appreciate your message, but the OP is trying to see if there is value in this program. I'm sure he already know how to make coffee...

A well educated mind/individual is the best way to ensure PEACE. I appreciate your message as well, but when you follow the rules and regulations no such group is needed to defend you when Laws are followed.

That cup of coffee changed many… trust me

A well educated mind/individual is the best way to ensure PEACE. I appreciate your message as well, but when you follow the rules and regulations no such group is needed to defend you when Laws are followed.

That cup of coffee changed many… trust me

What does education have to do with crime?

Back