• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question for people who own firearms

Is this about coffee still?

25C9AD0C-D563-4279-AE65-96F5AE212240.jpeg

Yes, they will take it because it's part of the ongoing investigation...

if I shoot and kill someone from my front door trying to steal my vehicle at 1am, that is a 100% justified deadly force scenario...

BUT, the next several months and possibly years is going to be a mess with all the ongoing court and case drama...plus, the weapon I used will be gone that same night and submitted for evidence in the case...

I may or may not even get it back lol
Cant do that in my blue state. Property isnt considered defensible. Even being in your house isnt. Which is crazy to me. Fear of you or your family's life. Cat burglar in your house at 3:00AM wont cut it.

Cant do that in my blue state. Property isnt considered defensible. Even being in your house isnt. Which is crazy to me. Fear of you or your family's life. Cat burglar in your house at 3:00AM wont cut it.
This is crazy and would make me move...there's no common sense that you would not be afraid for your life if there is a thief in your home. Politicians need to get a grip with reality.

Back