• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question for staff members on copper penny

Newgirl123

Oakley Beginner
UK
hello,

Please can I get some advice from the staff members.

I have been a member for a while but I don't think I will ever get to the activity level where I can use the exchange/buy/sell area of th forums.

However i have a rare pair of never worn in box copper pennies that I will be selling to help pay for my wedding. I would much prefer to sell them to a collector and someone who has enthusiasm and interest in Oakleys than some unknown person on eBay.

I know I'm not meant to mention this here but I'd love for someone who cares about the brand to get this opportunity.

Is there any way you can help me find them a good home? I know you'll have to edit this because of the forum rules, but if one of the staff members could contact me privately to let me know if there is anything I can do to get these in the hands of a deserving collector that would be great.

Cheers
Dom

You have more than met the time requirements to get in the exchange, @Newgirl123, you literally need 10 more posts and you will open a door to every collector in here! Just hop back in here and chat for a bit and you'll be in. Remember to tell your story again in the exchange...sometimes we get a little nervous when someone just comes in to sell something...and you have a very big something there.

;)

You have more than met the time requirements to get in the exchange, @Newgirl123, you literally need 10 more posts and you will open a door to every collector in here! Just hop back in here and chat for a bit and you'll be in. Remember to tell your story again in the exchange...sometimes we get a little nervous when someone just comes in to sell something...and you have a very big something there.

;)
+1

Thanks Doug, appreciate the response.

I can completely understand the reservations as you say, that's why ideally I love to sell to a collector in the U.K. That way they could physically meet me and "try before they buy".

If you know anyone who might want a pair for their collection it would be great to chat to them.

Thanks again :)

I can completely understand the reservations as you say, that's why ideally I love to sell to a collector in the U.K. That way they could physically meet me and "try before they buy".

If you know anyone who might want a pair for their collection it would be great to chat to them.

No worries at all! We just had an identical pair sell in here on Wednesday of this week, I believe. I would have grabbed them or your pair myself but that level of purchase is not in my Oakley budget at the moment. I don't think a meet and "try" would be necessary to a collector in here who knows what those are. You should be able to move them to any country represented here.

6 posts down, nine to go.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back