• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question For The Forum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I doubt it. He didn't ask before for me to confirm it... Even if he had, it looked like a 7 to me. They're hard to read sometimes.

Yea. If it was that big of a deal, wouldn't you ask for a pic?

Some people reacted to this post.
There's a member who is on here looking for certain serials, but I think they were 13's?

How much of a refund is he asking for? What percentage of the sale price?

Username Hidden said:
How much of a refund is he asking for? What percentage of the sale price?
Didn't specify yet.

Username Hidden said:
There's a member who is on here looking for certain serials, but I think they were 13's?

But that serial isn't 13... And once again, wouldn't you ask for a pic if that was your main reason for purchase?

Username Hidden said:
But that serial isn't 13... And once again, wouldn't you ask for a pic if that was your main reason for purchase?
I don't remember what number the other member was after, but that's an example of a specific serial being important to a member.

Username Hidden said:
I don't remember what number the other member was after, but that's an example of a specific serial being important to a member.

I understand why you made the reference, but I'm saying, of that was the main reason for purchase, don't you think you'd wanna see a pic?

Just ignore the guy if I were you, or ask him send back your juliets and give him full refund, and if he doesn't want to return it, then tell him to deal with it. Plain and simple.

Username Hidden said:
I understand why you made the reference, but I'm saying, of that was the main reason for purchase, don't you think you'd wanna see a pic?
If you told me your Romeo 1 for sale was number 0023 I would. If I was a satanist and you were listing 5666254 I'd probably take your word for it. It wouldn't kill me if it showed up and was 5668254, but then it's lost that little significance it had to me.

Not saying mystery member is in the right to ask for a refund if they made no attempt for visual clarification or asked for Herno to double check, but I can see an instance where a mixup as innocent as has happened can cause a small amount of buyer's remorse or to feel slighted in some way.

And there appears to be a minor language barrier, so that may play into this.

well now that both seller and buyer have posted threads seeking other members' opinions on this issue, i hope that the misunderstanding can be settled amicably via PMs. no intention to close either thread, but will be monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back