• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question For The Forum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send him $5 ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
I would no give him a penny and if he is so upset by the serial number tell him to ship them back

Username Hidden said:
well now that both seller and buyer have posted threads seeking other members' opinions on this issue, i hope that the misunderstanding can be settled amicably via PMs. no intention to close either thread, but will be monitored.
Where's the buyer's thread?

I smell scam. Why does he want partial of his money back and the item still with him if the serial number is an issue. Make him send the item back in same condition then refund. Otherwise ignore him. What's his forum name?

Username Hidden said:
I smell scam. Why does he want partial of his money back and the item still with him if the serial number is an issue. Make him send the item back in same condition then refund. Otherwise ignore him. What's his forum name?
The link to the thread he made on the subject was linked a few posts before yours.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/index.php?threads/17829/

Maybe read everything before you post? It's another member in good standing who happens to be particular about his serials for reasons he has yet to clearly state.

I think we should all not make rash statements about a situation we're clearly lacking the full details of.

Username Hidden said:
The link to the thread he made on the subject was linked a few posts before yours.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/index.php?threads/17829/

Maybe read everything before you post? It's another member in good standing who happens to be particular about his serials for reasons he has yet to clearly state.

I think we should all not make rash statements about a situation we're clearly lacking the full details of.

Roger that sir.

happy easter!

Username Hidden said:
It's not like you posted a wtb thread asking for serial 077877 and I responded saying I had it. I posted what I thought I saw and you tried to offer $150 to which I countered with the price you agreed to pay. At no point did you mention that the number was important and you'd appreciate double checking it because it meant something to you. I finally offered you a partial refund just to end it and you never responded... Got what you wanted and continue to cry... Lame.

hi sir! i know you are way too senior in this field but i dont really like the way you replied to me on this one... below is my inbox to you title with clear heading J077877 which is pretty obvious...

and yes i offer you usd150 which i saw your request to be lowballed

i can understand to describe condition is by far difficult and it is quite frustrating for the receiver to some extend.. but misreading numbers or 'because I couldn't read a digit' is not a good excuse... if anyone could not read numbers, simply do not type it the way you 'think' it will be

the refund? do you know why i haven't responded? because i want to see other opinions before answering to your mail... i think that is fair...

ive read your post but it does clearly explain the whole situation plus proof of conversation etc which leads misinterpretation by others

and if you read carefully to my replies in this thread...which i am NOT intended to do the refund and to my surprise a great guy couldn't read a digit...

my lesson learned for the future:
1. recheck the serial number with seller
2. request proof in picture form
3. make sure the seller can read numbers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back