• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question From A Newbie... What To Get Next??

Dude I had half jack and they where my favorite till they went missing... :( I'll invest in a new pair soon. I may get the giants one soon.
That's what I'm afraid of...I always misplace or lose my sunglasses. Hopefully I'll be good with Oakley ones....

Glad your liking them! I'm just waiting for my new lenses turning up... And for the weather to improve so I can actually wear them.

I'd recommend trying some vr28 lenses if you get the chance. Maybe the vr28 black or vr28 black polarized. Really nice lenses
I just checked out the VR28 lenses on Oakley.com...wow...those colors are GORGEOUS!!

Ice Iridium lenses for my recently purchased Flak Jacket frames should be here today or tomorrow. Can't wait.
One of the thread was talking about people's favorite colors and there are tons of people who loves Ice Iridium. I'm actually interested in that color too.
So far, I only have two pairs...one with Black Iridium and another with Black Iridium Polarized...pretty basic. So I might get another pair with a bit more colored lens...

I just checked out the VR28 lenses on Oakley.com...wow...those colors are GORGEOUS!!

Definitely, I bought my girlfriend some oakleys with vr28 black iridium polarized and was amazed how nice everything looked through them. Have wanted some since! Hopefully mine will arrive today although I couldn't bring myself to pay for the polarized version! Hoping there's not much difference.

Her glasses were a bargain, they were less than half what the lenses alone cost retail!

Foggy here today so still won't be wearing mine.

One of the thread was talking about people's favorite colors and there are tons of people who loves Ice Iridium. I'm actually interested in that color too.
So far, I only have two pairs...one with Black Iridium and another with Black Iridium Polarized...pretty basic. So I might get another pair with a bit more colored lens...

I have some gascans with black iridium and they are nice lenses. My personal preference is more my tungsten and gold iridium lenses but everyone likes different.

Haven't sampled ice yet as my brother lives 7hours drive away! Will do in December.

Ps. If you have an iPhone there is an oakley app which simulates different lenses and seems quite accurate to me. Worth a look to get an idea of what you like!

I've got a pair of Antix with the Ice Iridium and I really like them. My all time favourite is the 24k iridium. They came with my first pair of Oakleys I recieved as a gift and they're my first love.

350nick....this iPhone app is....AWESOME!!! You can see how the lens looks on the outside at the web-site, but this app shows you how you'll see in various occasions. Thanks for letting me know about this!!

I've got a pair of Antix with the Ice Iridium and I really like them. My all time favourite is the 24k iridium. They came with my first pair of Oakleys I recieved as a gift and they're my first love.
24K iridium is so badass!! I don't know if I can rock it though... May get too much attention. LOL :p

Latest Posts

Back