• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question From A Newbie

IAFF78

Oakley Beginner
Good morning everyone!

I have two questions...

1. I own a pair of TENS and would like to replace the lenses. The obvious choice would be to buy the TENS lenses. Is there any other style of oakley lenses that will work with the TENS? example...will the fives, scapels etc lenses work with the TENS.

2. The lenses for my oakleys are scratched and ive never given it a thought about trying to repair them. Are there any good tips/tricks on buffing out the scratches? Ive read somewhere that tooth paste is a good start. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time,
Kevin

1. There are no other lens that will fit directly into a TEN frame. There are those on here who can cut other larger lenses to fit into your frame. This is a list that can give you an idea of what lenses can be cut down to fit your frame. There are people on here who can do it for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Zk9FNDdpQ0F6cmc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

2. I have never seen a way to buff out scratches on sunglasses. I have heard of people doing it (I have sold sunglasses for 15 years) and I have asked people to bring them in and let me see them. And they looked horrible.

1. There are no other lens that will fit directly into a TEN frame. There are those on here who can cut other larger lenses to fit into your frame. This is a list that can give you an idea of what lenses can be cut down to fit your frame. There are people on here who can do it for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Zk9FNDdpQ0F6cmc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

2. I have never seen a way to buff out scratches on sunglasses. I have heard of people doing it (I have sold sunglasses for 15 years) and I have asked people to bring them in and let me see them. And they looked horrible.

Thanks for your help!

Back